HH: Popular Posts

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Grooming Services

Hollywood Hondentrimmer, Leiden 

I have been grooming dogs for the last 7 years,
I try to make the grooming experience as comfortable as possible for the dog and owner. The dogs are groomed in a comfortable, low stress environment.

Your dog will never be waiting for his turn in a cage. I use minimum restraints and keep the dog as calm as possible. I do not rush through it. If the dog needs a break we take a little walk and begin again. For extreme cases, grooming can be done in two parts on different days. This results in no cuts or scratches and a happy hond.

I only use the best products 
-for your specific dog
Different dogs have different types of fur and skin. I always use the products most appropriate for your specific dog and/or specific condition.


Full Grooming Package

 Recommended for dogs that require……trimming, shaving, thinning, and/or plucking.


Full Grooming Package Includes
Double wash, condition, massage, de-tangle, brush, blow-dry, nails, ears, cut, trim, style, anal glands, l lose hair removal, & thinning (if needed).

Also Available: 
Flea & Tick treatments (long term & short term), Alternative styling, Accessories, Maintenance Packages, Partial Packages, & more.

Time: Approximately 3-4 hours
Special Offer:  First-time Discount


I can walk your dog before the bath and when needed.
 * Ask about In-House grooming (I can groom your dog in your home)
 I can also transport your dog- pick-up and return 



Check out some of the dog's I've groomed


Contact me for info and detials.
www.hollywoodhondentrimmer@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Ask about the Special Offers… Find more info at
    www.facebook.com/Hondentrimmer

    ReplyDelete

Focussing on Customer Satisfaction & Pleasing the preferences of protective pet parents…. Your comments are always appreciated.
Subscribe to this post by clicking 'subscribe' bellow the comment box.
Direct/private message me at HollywoodHondentrimmer@gmail.com.

Please express all your thoughts, feedback, comments, concerns, suggestions, questions, etc.. I look forward to hearing from you.